Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dani Shay - What The Hell Lyrics

I can't say anything, I just love HER! Yeah, it's her not him. But she's just looks like Justin Bieber.
And here is her video on youtube:
What The Hell - Dani Shay
I guess you know this
I guess you care
About the why I
Flip my hair
You say it's Bieber
You say it's hot
But let me tell you no
it's no it's no it's not
Am I on TV
Girl quit playin'
He looks just like me
What are you sayin'
Said there's another
Looks can sings like you
And he's on every single channel of youtube
And I was like...
Reff:
What the hell are you talking about
I was like
What the hell are you talking about
I was like
What the hell are you talking about
This face is always been mine... mine (2x)
Oh Ooo I knew
This couldn't be my real life
I must be dreaming this living myself in real time
But I gotta play cool
Until I know it's true
So then I finally turn on my magz to see
This Justin Bieber
Oh no this can't be
You gotta shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream
I'm going down down down down
And I just can't believe
A mini me, Is now been found
And I was like...
*reff
Rap:
Dani
I'm 22 years old
And yes I'm quite confused
Is ain't nobody got the same mom and daddy except my ---
Who are you?
You got me goin' crazy
What am I supposed to do?
They're screamin' "uuu sing baby"
But don't mine sounds good too?
I have my own words
I'll make it thick if you listen to me sing
and maybe I'll rap the first too
Cause that the blow up bring in
You know this can't be easy
Seeing that face on TV
Cause I want you to see me
So I just keep on sayin'
*reff
So am I all gone
Am I all gone
Am I gone gone gone gone
No I'm not

2 comments:

  1. tasiaa, hahaha ini lucu banget, gw baru lihat..hahahaha ngakak gw sia :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucu kan len. Jadi nge fans ih sama dia!!

    ReplyDelete