Friday, August 21, 2009

During the boring time.....

Eumh..bgn tidur siang,online lg..ckckckc... Tp gw ngrasa mulut gw gatel pengen komat-kamit... akhir'a,jadilah gw nyanyiin ini lagu.. "I'm over your lies, And I'm over your games I'm over you asking me,When you know I'm not OK You call me at night, And I pick up the phone And though you be tellin' me I know...You're not alone Oh...And that's why Your eyes,I'm over it Your smile,I'm over it Realized... I'm over it I'm over it I'm over Wanting you To be wanting me No that ain't no way to be How I feel, Read my lips Because I'm so over Moving on And it's my time You never were a friend of mine Hurt at first, A little bit And now I'm so over I'm so over it I'm over your hands And I'm over your mouth Tryin' to drag me down And fill me with self doubt Oh, And that's why Your world I'm over it So sure I'm over it I'm not your girl I'm over it I'm over it I'm over Wanting you To be wanting me No that ain't no way to be How I feel, Read my lips Because I'm so over Moving on And it's my time You never were a friend of mine Hurt at first A little bit And now I'm so over So over it I'm so over it Woo-oh-oh Don't call Don't come by Ain't no use Don't ask me why You'll never change There'll be no more Cryin' in the rain Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-wo-wo I'm so over it Wanting you To be wanting me No that ain't no way to be How I feel, Read my lips Because I'm so over Moving on And it's my time You never were a friend of mine Hurt at first A little bit And now I'm so over So over it I'm so over it I'm so over it Wanting you To be wanting me No that ain't no way to be How I feel, Read my lips Because I'm so over I'm so Moving on And it's my time You never were a friend of mine Hurt at first A little bit And now I'm so over So over it...." Katherine Mcphee - Over it Nb: Malas k greja...huff...tp harus ikut katekisasi...TT__TT

No comments:

Post a Comment