Sunday, December 12, 2010

Make Me Mad But That's All Fun!

I should come to my Junior high school reunion (not in the real mean) on Saturday. I came to a mall in the west of Jakarta. But, my JHS's friends didn't come. So, There's just me and one of my friend name Cecil. We just walked around the mall, floor by floor, store by store. we watched movie, "Narnia: The Voyage To The Dawn Treader" (that's a good movie, anyway). Ate Hoka Hoka Bento. And bought a small cup of Sour Sally. So happy at that time. On the ground floor, there's a Christmas party. There's an exhibition, food and electronic. I was looking for a Canon SLR, I really want it to be my birthday gift (13rd of December). I took some pictures with Cecil. Here they are...
It's me and Cecil... Sorry, the pictures aren't good enough. I took it with my cell phone....

No comments:

Post a Comment