Monday, December 13, 2010

My 17th !

Today is 13rd of December. A good day for me (hope for you too). I had a little dilemma today, because my friends told me not to go to school, and go with them. But yeah the devil side of me control my self more than the angel side. So, I go with them. I really don't know where will I be taken, but I trust them to bring me where ever they wanted to. And they brought me to a park called Taman Menteng. Then, I was very surprised to see what they gave to me. They gave me a carton, with "Happy 17th Birthday TASIO" written there. Aaaaa, I'm really really happy. Thank you to all of my besties! Wanna see them? Here they are...
Anri, Dita, Tina, Kevin, Hanie, Lukas
And, wanna see what they've been written for me? Here it is...
And then, we went to Senayan City. I really want to watch a movie called Tangled (Rapunzel). That's a good movie, anyway. I saw an exhibition there, Nickelodeon. So many things about Spongebob... And, my friends gave me something (again). Here it is...
A cute Spongebob bag... Thank you Hanie, Tina, Kevin :) And, Thank you (again) for you all my besties. I'm happy happy happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment